Trevor and I finished a project that we've been wanting to finish for a while now. This was a table that belonged to my grandma, "Mutey", and Trevor and I finished it to match our apartment. I was going to take before and after pictures but I remember after we had already finished half of the table. Sorry:( but take my word for it, it looks 10 times better than it did before. We usually eat our meals on our living room coffee table, hunched over like animals. I'm just glad that our apartment now has a normal table to eat on and we can now have people over for dinner!
LOOK AT MY CUTE LITTLE MONKEY'S BUTT:)
This is a cute little outfit that Trevor's sister, Nicole, gave us when McCoy was born. It's a little big for him but I just loved it so much I couldn't wait any longer to put it on him.
I just can't get enough of my little monkey...isn't he just so adorable? He always make me smile and Trevor and I just can't get enough of him. We hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we do!





Love his cute little outfit, too! And good job on the table - it looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little guy!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the table. It looks new!
Thanks for the "shout-out" for the outfit ;) I'm glad that you're putting him in it early - just means that he'll get to wear it that much longer. Love you all!
ReplyDeletetable looks much much better than i thought it would. now you get to have us for over for dinner for a change:)jk
ReplyDelete