Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mr. Smilie Face

So McCoy and I had a fun day taking pictures for his two-month picture. He was being so happy and smilie. I was laughing pretty much the whole time because his smiles make me so happy. He really is the best son I could have ever asked for.


Look how strong he is. He was sitting up all by himself with no help for about 15 seconds...he was so balanced too!



McCoy and Trev fell asleep after a long day. I just love those little moments of them together. The two boys I love!
McCoy wanted to sit in the big boy seat
The pictures are a little out of focus but cousin Steele and McCoy are already playing together...well kind of. Steele usually just looks at McCoy with a stare of wonder as to what in the world he is. After that stage passes, he will make "the face" and cheese it. Then he will usually want to touch him, kiss him with his mouth wide open, or take his binki. I know watching them grow up together is going to be so fun!
It's not in focus but that is "the face" that Steele is making. Aren't they just so adorable together?
And of course, here's cousin Ruby and McCoy holding hands:) They're exactly 1 week apart. McCoy is going to have so many little friends to play with while he's growing up.



1 comment:

  1. i love the picture where mccoy looks so quizitive. his lips are puckered together and his eye look so in question. i wish the pictures of steele and mccoy were better! they are cute anyway. i have some really good ones that i should email you along with the st. george pics we took. maybe if i have some time this afternoon i will do that.

    ReplyDelete