Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spunky Monkey

Here's some fun pictures over the last little while. Enjoy!

Nerd Alert!!
Here he is in his cute little tie shirt Aunt Kara made for him:)


Fat boy in a little shirt!!



He loves his hands!












Cousin Steele wanted to play so we put them on the chair to see what would happen. Steele is always so interested with McCoy. He even put his arm around him a couple of times. It was so super adorable!





3 comments:

  1. um, McCoy is FREAKIN' CUTE! I want to hug him, and kiss him, and squeeze him! I can't believe we haven't even seen him yet, but I can't wait. Man, he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just don't even know what to say. i just sat and laughed at all these pictures because he IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!! i love his face in every picture. what cute cousins

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he will be walking by 4 months. Strong kid...

    ReplyDelete