So there have been so many things that have happened since I last posted. I was looking through my pictures and realized all the fun that we've had in the past month. Like always, this post will have tons of pictures. I just can't believe how big my son is getting. He's six months old today and his growing doesn't seem to be slowing down at all. I hope you enjoy.
McCoy absolutely loves his walks. Now that it's summer we make it a point to go outside and play at least once a day. HE LOVES IT!
Trevor's Dad and sister Nic came into town a over memorial weekend and we had lots of fun spending time with them at Kara and Craig's house. We had a sweet BBQ and lots of family time.
Mommy and McCoy
McCoy was taking a nap and I couldn't help but to take a picture of this. He is so sweet and funny at the same time. Of course the whole family was circled around him laughing at the sight of the way he was sleeping. When he woke up we put the Rubster in with him and they were having a blast. By the end McCoy was putting his hands all over Ruby's face and she wasn't a huge fan of it.
Some random pictures...
So this seems really mean but I couldn't help but to take this picture before I moved the Monkey off his face. If you haven't already noticed, McCoy loves to cover his face when he sleeps. No matter what I do, He is always covered until he wakes up. Can you find where he's hidden?Trevor has so much fun with McCoy when I'm working. He showed me this video of McCoy when he woke up from his nap. We know he's had a really good nap if he doesn't wake up crying. It doesn't happen very often but this is when he does when he's not waking up crying...Enjoy (link below)
summer fun summer days
look how adorable my little man is. I can't get enough of him. He loved playing in the water and he screamed when I took him out. It was so cute to see him in the water and loving it. We have a trip to Lake Powell planned and I can't wait to see how much he's going to love the water time 24/7.
Here's a video of the pool fun. It's short but fun. (Link Below)
A few weeks ago Jessica, Matt, Kaden and Beckham came to visit. It was so much fun and we took lots more pictures but they're to come.
i want to squeeze him! some pictures he looks a lot like steele. a few of them are when he is wearing steele's old clothes so maybe that is it. we need to have more pool days!
ReplyDelete