Sunday, July 18, 2010

Almost Everywhere...

I have so much to show everyone! McCoy is growing up so fast and developing so well. McCoy is soon going to be EVERYWHERE! He's officially crawling now and eating his baby food so much better. I know that I'm not going to be able to keep up with him soon. Another thing, he has a tooth! My little man has a tooth! I would have a picture of it but he refuses to let me even put my finger close to his mouth. I do have a few videos of him crawling in High Speed so he looks like he's crawling like a crazy baby. I just can't explain in words how much I LOVE my son! He means the world to me and it breaks my heart that I can't spend more time with him. Every moment that I do get to spend with him means the world. He is so adorable in every way and we have soooo many pictures that picking an choosing which ones to put on here. We have tons of pictures from the last little while so I hope you don't mind the massive load of our pictures. Here You go!

Here are all the videos. Enjoy! 





Next up on the list of updates is....drum roll......

I CHOPPED MY HAIR OFF!!!...and went back blond.
Before


After
Ta Da!!! I love it and so does Trev...that's the most important right? :)

2 comments:

  1. OH Heidi I love your hair, I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love your new header! your blog looks great. and i love the pic of mccoy boy in the sprite box. so adorable. can't wait for powell!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete