I just know that McCoy will be a basketball player. Even now at only 10 months he's practicing his one handed finger roll with the utmost do diligence.Watch the FINGER ROLL!
Also we got exclusive footage of McCoy eating his very first pickle!
He might like pickles as much as Heidi does. Watch McCoy walk and talk about PICKLES!
Also we got exclusive footage of McCoy eating his very first pickle!
He might like pickles as much as Heidi does. Watch McCoy walk and talk about PICKLES!
i might just be stupid, which is a very good posibility, but i have no idea what a finger roll is. does it have to do with basketball? i've never heard of it and the video didn't help me understand any better....
ReplyDeleteof course he likes pickles. he is heidi's son!
I had no idea what a finger roll was either. Hooray for wikipedia though :)
ReplyDeleteHeidi (its emily's friend Karly) I found your blog and was to excited to see your cute little guy! I cant believe how much he looks like steele! McCoy is sooo cute!
ReplyDelete