Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday McCoy!!








Aren't you proud of my cake that I made? McCoy really enjoyed it ;) Check out the movie of McCoy being shy while we sing happy birthday to him and how he destroys the cake. (link below) 



Look at this foot of his. He was trying to get is foot in some of the action the whole time. Funny Boy! It was such a fun happy day for the youngster and he loves playing with all his fun toys from Christmas and his Birthday! What a great year of life to celebrate!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet boy! man that little guy is cute. I loved the video. I also love your shirt, Heidi. You are all so cute and we miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. i can't handle him. he is just too freaking cute. your cake is AWESOME!!! HELLO?!? i can't wait to show grant the video. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete