I have to warn you...you might need to set at least an hour aside to look at this post. It was just going to be a few pictures but then we took all the pictures and videos off Trevor's phone and we ended up with more than we could hope for. There's a ton of videos down at the bottom so don't forget to watch those too. It was so fun to watch all the videos and see all the pictures so hopefully you enjoy all of it as well.
Trev and I were dying to get outside and do something adventurous. We packed McCoy up, got all bundled up and headed up the Provo mountains to hike the "Y." It was so good to get outside and get our bodies moving. It wasn't the warmest day but the cool air made the hike a little easier.
McCoy of course had the best ride in this sweet backpack. He fell asleep and was out. He stayed asleep for the transfer from the pack to the car, from the car to his bed and slept for almost 4 hours. Poor guy just wanted to sleep.
Here's a video...Enjoy! (Link below)
Our poor little son needed a hair cut so badly! Seriously, look at this kid's hair...almost as if his parents don't love him. But we oh so do love him and realized the need for this cut. It was quite the challenge to get this little monster to hold still but we finally persevered.
Ta Da!!!....SO MUCH BETTER!!
McCoy has discovered this "Cheese" smile lately. It's his favorite thing. You'll have to excuse Trevor's immodesty. McCoy makes up for it though with his sick Batman pj's.
Trevor has been going through our "outdoors" closet and found this little chair. McCoy loves it. He wanted to sit in it all day long.
Look at how comfortable he looks with his feet crossed and all.
I came home from my 10 hour day at 7:30 and found Trevor and McCoy sound asleep taking their "afternoon" nap. McCoy woke up a few minutes later and about an hour later he was down for the night.
Look at how dirty McCoy's face is. It's not as clear as it really was that night. It was definitely the dirtiest I've ever seen my son's face. But those lips, how can you not want to just squeeze his little face and kiss those puckered lips? :)
Check out McCoy's sweet sport shorts. he loves those things and so do we. They're a little big but because of all little kids proportions being the way they are, we couldn't help but to let him enjoy them now since they're so stinkin' cute anyway.
Here's a movie of him and Trev outside in our hall playing.I laughed so hard when I saw this. You'll know what I'm talking about when you watch it...(Link Below)
Again the cheeser.
We went to Nana B's last night for Easter and McCoy and Ruby always love their reunions. McCoy is so sweet and loves to give hugs. He's so gentle too which is very surprising. Ruby definitely has a bubble and only allows about 5 seconds of McCoy's hugs. I don't blame her though because McCoy isn't always that gentle with her. Only during hug time is McCoy gentle and soft.
Here they are playing on the piano and having a blast together. I'm so glad they pay together now. They entertain each other so well now and I love to see them interact together.
Check out his video of them going crazy! (Link Below)
I also found these pictures too when Ruby came to visit...as you can see, Ruby is pushing McCoy away, probably becuase McCoy is getting in here bubble again :)
...I love these two munchkins!
...I love these two munchkins!
McCoy got this really cute Sunday outfit from my mom when he was born. I couldn't wait until he fit into it and it's cuter than I thought it could be....probably because my son is in it and he's the cutest little man ever! (Link Below)
McCoy loves strawberries. He could eat an entire pound if I let him. I bought some strawberries from Costco to make strawberry shortcake for a family dinner and I found about 5 strawberries that were the size of an apple. We stripped McCoy down and let him go at them. McCoy dove into eating these strawberries like he had never tasted something so delicious.


This video is from a while ago but thought I would share. (Link Below)
This video is from a while ago but thought I would share. (Link Below)
Another few things McCoy loves to play with are shoes. He loves to try and put them on where they're his size or not. Here's a couple videos of him playing with them. (Links Below)
Here are some other random videos we found on Trev's phone.
I'm so unbelievably happy that it's finally starting to warm up. We've been taking a lot more trips to the park and now that McCoy is a lot bigger he can actually play on the Big Toy and go down the slides himself.
Kind of a random movie but I loved it. Especially McCoy's little march he does. he loves being up on things and this little box seemed like a mountain to him.
Love the pic's! I couldn't help laughing out loud when I saw the pic of Trevor and McCoy napping on the bed together. I came home from work one night with almost the exact scenario before me. Hilarious! (especially with his cute little dirty face)
ReplyDeleteMcCoy's hair cut is adorable! What a cute little guy!
ReplyDelete