Sunday, September 25, 2011

This is Life

 Just watching football with Dad in my comfy seat! 
 McCoy's obsession with shoes has not changed. He still loves to wear any shoes that might be around the house...
Even if they're mommy's high-heels :) 
Check out this movie of him walking in my heels. He loves the loud noises they make. I'm thinking the fact that he's not wearing anything but his diaper and my heels that he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. 

McCoy has this new fascination with phones and he's getting pretty good at having conversations with himself. He's even gotten good at holding the phone with his shoulder so he can use both hands. Here's a video of him using my parent's phone and talking to himself. He's holding it with his shoulder like I was saying. 

My child loves his stuffed animals. He talks to them, plays with them and I guess now he organizes them. He lined all his animals up one day and I just had to get it on video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment