McCoy is such a true little boy...he Loves rocks, the outdoors, balls, cars, etc...He's always so active and in result, we are always looking for new ideas to out of the house and be active but still stay warm. We recently bought the "Pass of all Passes" for Utah county. I've decided that was the best purchase for our little family.
Our first adventure to use the pass was to the new Lehi Trafalga Center. McCoy walked in the front doors, saw the roller-coaster and walked right up to the gate dancing with excitement. I was a little worried he would be scared as soon as it started moving but he actually loved it. And when I say loved...I mean he truly LOVED it. He was clapping his hands and screaming with joy. When you see your child creating fun memories and get that excited, it gives you almost the sense of pride in your child. I was so proud of him and was so happy for him to know that he enjoyed himself to the fullest.
For those who get a little motion sickness, I wouldn't watch this...just a heads up. (Link Below)
This place is perfect for McCoy. There's things spinning and turning, things to look at here and there, mini golfing, mini bowling (cutest thing ever,) and even a play house--which McCoy, for some reason, doesn't like. We think it may be the dark but let's just say he's more of a bright light type of kid.
I can't wait for the all the fun we're going to have with this pass. During the summer, it's water fun at Seven Peaks! Can't Wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment