I don't know if my first comment went through..??? Hopefully this one works! I'm so happy I finally found your blog, Heidi! Your little boy is sooo adorable and you have such a cute little family! Hopefully we can stay in touch with our blogs, it has been way too long since I've seen you!
Hey Heidi lol he is so cute! lol thats funny thats what we call bronson is our little man! glad to see you guys are doing good! i have no idea how to add people yet so youll have to add me !
He is so cute. we need a pic of Ruby and McCoy together.
ReplyDeletei love that last picture!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if my first comment went through..??? Hopefully this one works! I'm so happy I finally found your blog, Heidi! Your little boy is sooo adorable and you have such a cute little family! Hopefully we can stay in touch with our blogs, it has been way too long since I've seen you!
ReplyDeleteHey Heidi lol he is so cute! lol thats funny thats what we call bronson is our little man! glad to see you guys are doing good! i have no idea how to add people yet so youll have to add me !
ReplyDelete