Thursday, May 26, 2011

a very belated post

It's taken me some time to post on this very big event in our family because I was waiting to get some pictures to share. I am so proud and excited to share this amazing milestone in our lives.
We've got a college graduate.



I am so so so proud of my hubby! I can't believe he actually graduated. We were so close to giving up this past summer. He had been going to school for such a long time and still had so much more ahead of him. Trevor was getting so frustrated especially because school is probably his least favorite thing to spend his time doing. He went to a councilor that finally helped him decide what was best for him and his personality. He came home that afternoon and told me that he was going to graduate in the spring of 2011. I can't believe it's here and I am so proud and excited that he did it! He even got higher than a B in every single class since his major change while even taking 18 credits in the fall semester.

WE LOVE YOU TREV!! McCoy and I are so proud of you!

I got some pictures from Traci over this past weekend and there are some that I definitely couldn't help but to share.


Look how precious my little Coy Boy is! He is absolutely going to be daddy's little sports boy. He loves anything that spins and anything he can throw.
This picture just melts my heart. His adorable, innocent and chocolate-brown eyes are to die for. He's so sweet and so loving. He loves to give hugs and kisses. He's learned to be soft and sweet and every time it melts my heart...every single time!!
Here's a video Trevor took while he was playing in the nursery room at Connor's Seminary graduation.

These are some pictures we took on Easter Sunday
Look at that smile in these two pictures! McCoy cracks me up!
Family Pictures




Ruby is so sweet. Look at this pose. I couldn't help but to share this.


McCoy and Ruby love each other so much already. They play so well and I love seeing them interact and learn from each other. I hope they grow up to be best friends.

McCoy loves playing with other kids! He loves when he gets to play with his cousins. This picture makes me laugh so hard. That graduation weekend David and Traci were kind enough to watch the munchkins while we all got to go out to a movie. It's such a classic picture. They also had video of what was going on and it was hilarious. Ruby was hitting Beckham's head while he was saying soft over and over. Kaden was jumping of the desk and almost landed on McCoy once, haha, and David was laying flat on the ground playing "Air Plane" with all the kiddies. So adorable.

We also got to see our sweet sister-in-law, Brittany who's prego with a baby girl. The first grand child on David's side of the family. David has 5 boys and no girls so I'm excited to see how David does with a little girl. He still says he'll believe it's a girl when he sees it.
Again with McCoy's cheesy but yet so adorable smile.
And his adorable brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment