Another day playing in the rain...actually, what happened was we left our front door open and McCoy slipped out and went all the way downstairs and we found him running through the puddles after it had rained. He loved every bit of it. I guess we learned out lesson...I'm just glad he didn't go into the street. He's a boy we have to keep a close eye on.
Kara watches McCoy once a week for us and McCoy loves every bit of it. We're pretty sure Ruby does too because they pretty much get to play together all day long. They're always having so much fun. Trev took these two movies one day when he came to pick him up at the end of the day. Enjoy! (Link Below) --Ruby's counting is so cute!
Trevor also took this movie another night. Like I said, McCoy and Ruby LOVE playing together. (Link Below)
McCoy has been pretending that his hand is a phone. He sticks it on his chick and says "Oooh" (that's what he says for "hello" when he's talking on the phone.) Trevor was doing it to make him laugh and then he started copying him. (Link Below)


I laughed SO hard at the 'dizzy' video, when Ruby love-tapped McCoy into the kitchen cabinet!
ReplyDelete