Thursday, December 2, 2010

November Update

Trev does such a great job at being "Dad". When he is watching McCoy while I'm at work, he takes the cutest pictures and videos. Trev always plays games with McCoy, one of which is when he makes McCoy steal the binki out of his mouth. It so funny and cute because McCoy fights so hard to take it out of Trev's mouth and sometimes will even offer it back to Trev so they can keep playing. Here's a video that Trev took and I had to post it! Enjoy! (Link below) 
 

We got this fun "T-Ball" set for an early Birthday Present from cousin Ruby! Over the thanksgiving weekend, we did brithday exchanges for the grandbabies with Trev's side of the family. It was so fun and of course McCoy had just as much fun with the paper as he did the presents. He really enjoys this one though and he's actually pretty good with it. Usually he uses the "T" to hit the balls but really, anything that resembles a stick that he can whack things with it, HE LOVES IT. I couldn't help but to post all the pictures I took of him playing with it. He really does love it!  (Sorry, my angle when I took the picture, is kind of making McCoy look like he has a really big upper body and tiny legs and feet:))





 He's just so squeezable! He's been so sweet lately. 

I swear I love every stage this kid is going through. He now has about 3 different speeds with is transportation skills now. He entertains himself better and actually seems much happier now that he can get around like he's always wanted to. Of course he has plenty of bruises on his head from walking into things which is pretty sad but he's a champ about it. Usually he doesn't even cry which is super surprising because he has some pretty bad falls. I just can't believe this little man is almost 1! Everyone told me it would go by fast and it totally did. I just want time to stop right now because I love this stage. 


We have a pretty good schedule going on with McCoy, which really helps Trev when he watches him. Trevor never beleived me that McCoy really enjoyed watching little children shows like, "Micky Mouse Club House" and "Special Agent OSO" until I showed him what his response was when he watches the lady that sings on "OSO". This video shows you just how much he loves to watch it. McCoy still loves to watch his sports with dad but there's nothing like his adorable smile when he watches the shows that are made for kids just like him. Check it out. (Link Below)

Special Agent OSO 

1 comment: